introduction

i am british, married an australian... we met in the states & are both designers.

we have two boys ~ oscar, 6 & flynn 4, lots of pets & live in an old house ~ this blog is the craziness that happens day to day! opinions, reviews, places to go, situations & everything else in between!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

[ twinkle ~ twinkle...* ]





sooooooo...my husband, mike, left early this morning on a business trip. my boys oscar 4 & flynn 2 woke up early & jumped into bed with me. we were all snuggley & relaxed. flynn was playing with my hair & humming twinkle twinkle little star...

this is a moment i want to immortalize, we were lying on our backs looking up at the ceiling listening to flynn.

i can't imagine them being grown up & having their own children, these little boys are my life, i'm loving this time, someone please stop the clocks!




No comments:

Post a Comment