introduction

i am british, married an australian... we met in the states & are both designers.

we have two boys ~ oscar, 6 & flynn 4, lots of pets & live in an old house ~ this blog is the craziness that happens day to day! opinions, reviews, places to go, situations & everything else in between!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

[ flynn says... ]

soooooo... we are sat at the table eating lunch:

flynn (2): mom if i pull my ears off will i have to go to the doctors?

a little later oscar (4) asks me to sing a song about a him: (neighborhood dogs get ready!!!)

oscar: mom that's not about me you're singing about a man

me: but you will be a man one day...

flynn: when he grows up

me: yes thats right

flynn: when i grow up i'm going to a lady

me: ok...............

No comments:

Post a Comment