introduction

i am british, married an australian... we met in the states & are both designers.

we have two boys ~ oscar, 6 & flynn 4, lots of pets & live in an old house ~ this blog is the craziness that happens day to day! opinions, reviews, places to go, situations & everything else in between!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

[ ebay ~ half.com ]

sooooooooooo..... i got caught out... please let this be a warning to you!

i bought this stupid book to do my praxis test with from ets. if ANYONE is going to do their praxis test don't buy 'the' book ~ they are rubbish!

so i decide to sell it on half.com.... someone wants it... i wrap it up, take it to the post office & send it media mail...

a few weeks later the buyer sends me an email telling me they haven't received it yet... i write back saying i sent it!

then... i get an email from ebay... saying that they are issuing a refund from me to this person because i have no proof of the book being sent & the buyer has not received it...

basically it comes down to my word against theirs!!

my only constellation is... that book is crap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment